CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 26, 2013

Playing catch-up!!

This will be one, of many, catch-up posts.  I am so seriously behind on blogging.  Here are a lot of pictures of my family involved in different activities throughout the past few months.  They are not going to be in the right order as to when the events happened.  And probably won't have much explanation. Sorry, I am so lame!!  But, here are pictures of some of my family.  Love them!! 


                                      Maxon, Scout and Cohen went to soccer camp.
Deco, Kera, & Arianna went to the rodeo!

                                      What handsome boys!!!
                                         Livvy, the sharpshooter!!
                                                     

     Addi broke her arm while on vacation in Montana.  She had to have surgery and got a few pins in it.


                                          Livvy's dance program and then her tumbling program.



This is a picture that was taken to show how big my "giant rabbits" have gotten.  They "are" giants!!


                                  Cohen played T-Ball!


                                                   Coy graduated from pre-school!!


                                Logan played baseball.

                                Carter graduated from 5th grade.  Moving on to Middle School now!!

                                Lexi swam in some swim meets.


 Maxon and Scout also played T-ball.  Denver was part of their cheering section.


This is just a small sampling of what we have been doing the past few months (I know I have left out a lot of important things).  We have been very busy!!!  Did I say, "I love my family"?

0 comments: