CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Family, family, family




"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. (Joyce Brothers)



I made another quick trip to Payson and Cedar Hills.  The girls were having a Baby shower for Noelle.  I made several stops as I arrived in Utah Valley to visit family.  


The first stop was at Deco's and Kera's to visit Sadie and her new puppies.  Cute, cute!!!!





































Then, on to Marilyn's and Matt's.  
The kids helped me unload food storage out of the trunk of my car.






















Next, I went to Ryan's and Laura's and had a good visit with Mike and Linda.
Mike is doing well.  
They are hoping to be able to come home to Blanding sometime within the next month!!!





















I finally made it to Noelle's, Trent's & Maxon's house that night.




















Saturday morning, I went by for a short visit with Livvy, Cohen, 
Jeremy and Heather.  
Heather was busy making cute baby bracelets and binky holders!!!






















































And finally, the baby shower.  It was a lot of fun!!!!!























































How many squares of toilet paper will it take to go around Noelley's belly????



































0 comments: